The quick answer to selling homes fast is to call David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate –
805-270-5860 – David@DNorwood.com
COSTS? – SELLING HOMES
Because David Norwood is THE Owner and THE Broker, the commission rate is often lower than ANY large franchise that require agents that must give a large portion of their commission to the broker who does nothing extra. David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate has been in business for over 20 years and has listed several homes in every price range and will provide everything that that is required to sell your home FAST!
STRATEGIES THAT WILL GET YOU MULTIPLE OFFERS -SELLING HOMES
Selling Homes fast often requires that you have Multiple Offers is the key to get the most for your money. You will be able to get significantly more money than you have your home listed for. Additionally, when you have multiple offers on your home, you can require from buyer items you cannot ask for if you only if one buyer. Such as charge a daily (per-diem) amount of money if the buyer does not perform, such as $100.00 per day if the buyer does not close escrow as agreed. Also, with multiple offers you can get the buyer to remove the appraisal contingency and agree to buy your home AS-IS.
SERVICES DAVID NORWOOD-CENTRAL COAST REAL ESTATE PROVIDE
There are several important items that need to be done prior to placing your home on the market. The list below is only a few items to be done, but every home is different, and the personal touch is required for a successful sale.
- Provide an accurate appraisal to determine what your home will sell for.
- Create unique Marketing strategies, with a goal to obtain MULTIPLE OFFERS.
- Provide a fair competitive commission schedule.
- Your Home on my web site @ David Norwood-Central Coast web site.
- Provide Google Advertising for your home.
- Offer Staging advice, before and during the process of photographing your home.
- Provide Professional photographs of your home.
- Provide Professionally designed brochure / flyer.
- Place For-Sale sign and flyer box.
- Provide a high security electronic lock box.
- Provide extensive internet exposure in over 100 Real Estate Web Sites.
- Host broker and public open houses and advertising as needed.
- Provide consulting on negotiation strategies.
- Prepare counter offers and explain the terms of the agreement.
- Provide all the documents required for any situation. All designed to protect you, the seller.
- GET you the highest price possible.
80% OF YOUR MARKING EXPOSURE COMES FROM THE MLS MULTIPLE LISTINGS QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY AND DESIGN
Over Eighty percent of your marketing exposure is in the MLS Multiple Listings and on the sign in front of you home. So, if you do not have professional photography, you will not have as many folks interested in your home.
QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY AND DESIGN
Quality Photography and Graphic Art Will Make the Difference Between Selling or Not Selling your property. David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate provides quality photography and design for your sign flyer, the MLS and Internet Real Estate Web Sites. David Norwood was as a professional photographer and designer before he became a full time Broker.
VIDEO TOUR OF YOUR HOME
I will create a walk through video tour of your home. Out of the area or out of the state buyers often cannot drive to the central coast to go look at your home. A video tour of your home will eliminate looky-loos and buyers that tend to be serious after they have see the tour. Check out a few examples of past videos done David Norwood- Video Tours on YouTube.
ESCROW IS THE MOST STRESSFUL PART OF SELLING YOUR HOME
- Provide a timeline so you KNOW when the Next step is.
- Disclosures that protect you from potential Litigation.
- Strategies to address your buyers needs for repairs.
- Contact with low priced experienced contractors to compete repairs.
- Provide Low priced, honest Termite inspectors if Needed.
- Provide Property tax transfer information (proposition 60 and 90) for your next home
SELLER LIABILITY INSURANCE INCLUDED
There are several aspects during the process of selling your home that can expose you to legal liability. Because David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate has over 20 years of experiences is it not likely you will be subject any kind of unforeseen liability, However, we have Errors & Omissions Insurance (E&O), with EASY access to a legal hotline that protects you from liability.
PEACE OF MIND
The bottom line is David Norwood-Central Coast will give you “Peace of Mind” by reducing your risk and anxiety.
Contact David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate for Find out you easy it will be to sell your home.
I Always Answer the phone! 805-270-5860 / David@DNorwood.com